Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are looking for people who will help us develop challenging projects, sharing ideas and collaborating cross-functionally.
About the role
The Biddable Specialist will manage daily optimisation of paid search & social activities in order to meet targets within set budgets and CPA.Furthermore, within the Digital Marketing team, he/she will perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization as well as updating.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to improve and grow search & social performance
- Ensure timely launch of search & social campaigns for new products, product offers or other marketing campaigns
- Test and optimize creative copy and formats (e. g. ad-extensions, dynamic search ads, lead ads, stories) to deliver best in class performance
- Test and optimise targeting and retargeting tactics through RLSA, custom audiences, look-a-like targeting, actionable insights and DMP segments
- Research and analyse competitor search & social activities, performance and impact
- Maintain search & social accounts structure and hygiene
- 3+ years of hands-on responsibility for search & social media performance advertising
- Hands-on experience of directly managing and optimising complex PPC accounts and paid social advertising campaigns; working knowledge of other digital channels a major plus
- Proven track-record of hitting paid search & social media targets within budget and of driving media sales growth
- Job experience from media agency or similar, biddable media specialist company
- Able to work in a matrixed organization and experience of agile ways of working a plus
- Excellent understanding of PPC and advanced social media technology (e.g., product feeds, actionable insights, custom audience, and DMP integration)
Role Title: Principal Product Manager (f-m-d) Cloud Location: Newbury OR Duesseldorf OR Paddington OR Milan At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an adviso