Consumer Regulation Specialist
Working within the Regulation & Competition Affairs team, the resource will guarantee the compliance with consumer regulation, to ensure the implementation and the fulfilment of the related laws and regulations to all internal and external company’s process including the related proceeding in front of the Authorities (AGCM e AGCOM). He/she will:
- Manage all internal processes with implication on consumer regulation to guarantee compliance in order to avoid Authorities sanction proceeding
- Develop and maintain a suite of Customer Protection rules, to be considered in all commercial processes and implemented before the launch of all new Products & Services
- Manage with the involved departments the requests of information coming from the Authorities
- Prepare Vodafone positions in relation to the Authorities proceeding involving all impacted departments
- Share best practices within other Vodafone countries on Customer protection topics
- Organize compliance programs, awareness initiatives and training sessions for all the employees on customer protection regulation and related impact in the company.