The Contract manager is accountable for all aspects connected to service/products delivered to the client having relevant impacts on the contract (e.g. Contract reporting & performance, contract review, optimization and re-negotiation, monitoring of billing and payments, credit & penalties).
He/she will act as a reference point for the client and internally to Vodafone on all contract matters, facilitating the stakeholders management and the client relationship management.
He/she works in strict collaboration with the Service Manager, if present, in order to proactively manage potential issues with the client due to service management aspects having impacts on the contract specifications.
Location: Rome, Milan
- Support contracting activities in collaboration with the KAM (collection of client needs and contractual limitations)
- Contract reporting & performance (Usage spending and insights, including fair usage review)
- SLA monitoring, proactive management and prevention of penalties liasing with service manager, and supporting the KAM with insights fostering a stronger customer relationship management
- Revenue, cost, margin forecasting and contract optimization/re-negotiation
- Investment monitoring
- Credit/penalties compensation
- Support the definition of the Renewal strategy and identify opportunities for upselling/ cross-selling