Decision Support Lead
The Decision Support Lead works with the wider finance team and commercial teams (marketing, sales, etc) to develop high quality scenarios and business simulations to assess the key value drivers of commercial plan to minimise financial risk and maximise value creation. The resource will:
- Develop, review and present scenarios for all new commercial actions, directly supporting understanding and decisions at an Exco level;
- Support and challenge the Consumer Business Unit (CBU) on financial investment decisions and offer development to ensure plans are fully considered and financial impacts understood;
- Perform ex-post analysis to review performance vs plans, assessing areas for further enhancement and working with commercial teams to implement;
- Analysing financial trends and working with financial analysis teams, design and perform ad-hoc analysis to understand trends in the business and assess potential future implications;
- Able to support and challenge senior members in commercial teams on commercial and financial decisions;
- Develop financial business cases and scenarios to model commercial plans, assessing impacts on revenue, profit, cash flow;
- Coordinate the decision support team, consisting of 2 financial analysts.
- Expert user of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Able to work in and lead a team;
- Cope well with stressful situations and change environment;
- Strong Financial models and data analysis skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Master degree;
- At least 4 years in a similar role.