Digital Analyst Expert
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are looking for people who will help us develop challenging projects, sharing ideas and collaborating cross-functionally.
As Digital Analyst Expert you will deliver detailed and advanced analysis to support business needs, playing a key role providing insights to the stakeholders and driving decisions.
You key-contributions will be:
- Develop custom models and algorithms to increase and optimize customer experiences
- Manage complex analytics projects from the concept to the development and the delivery aimed at increasing revenue/reduce costs through models that looks at customers’ behavior
- Work with cross-functional teams to align unit plans, ensuring if needed that digital deliverables meet business requirements.
- We are looking for someone detail-oriented with excellent analytical mindset and desire to face new challenges. Technically, you will have to demonstrate:
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to use data and draw insights from large data sets working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, of advanced statistical techniques (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc., visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders
- Degree in Math/Statistic/Computer Engineer with strong experience in Computational Linguistics, programming and modelling
- Telco experience is a plus
We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We help you do your job in a way that suits you and give you opportunities to grow your skillset and progress throughout your career journey leveraging on learning opportunities in-house or participating to off-site conferences and events. At Vodafone Village you will find smart spaces equipped with foosball, ping pong and video-games and you will enjoy your place even more hosting the main Italian digital events and meet-ups.
Role Title: Principal Product Manager (f-m-d) Cloud Location: Newbury OR Duesseldorf OR Paddington OR Milan At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an adviso