Digital & IoT Presales Specialist
As a Digital & IoT Solutions Designer, you will manage the end-to-end design of bespoke solutions that typically require the integration of different platforms (whether existing, customized or newly developed), professional services, hardware, mobile apps and dedicated service models on top of Vodafone core offering (fixed and mobile connectivity, M2M, etc.)
Besides, you are expected to be able to collect business/technical requirements in a structured way (functional requirements, user stories, mock ups…) and develop the solution architecture and assemble technical documentations to be included in the final offer to clients.
You are also required to be able to design solutions that prove economically competitive for the client and ensure the appropriate profitability for Vodafone, maximizing technical score in case of tenders.
On top of your technical skills you will need to be able to establish and maintain a relationship with CxO level individuals and decision makers across the Italian Corporate and Government (PA) environment.
In order to grow company’s presence on the market, you will be required to share best practice and promoting new service models.
Other competencies include
- Manage complex cross-functional teams, potentially composed with people from other Vodafone departments and external partners.
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of the design phase, managing priorities and time schedule, negotiating with internal departments and vendors both costs and design timing
- Lead internal departments/ICT companies/System Integrators/SW vendors/TLC networking vendors in the design phase selecting the most cost effective and efficient solutions
- Produce a project cost base and ensure that, given a target price, the cost base complies with Profit and Loss KPIs
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Engineering degree, preferably Telecommunication, InformationTechnology or Computer Science
- 5+ years of technical experience in international and highly complex organized structures
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent inter-personal standards, strong pro-activity, strong attitude to problem solving
- Capability to interpret commercial solutions coherently with the scale and complexity of the given customers
Desired technical / professional qualifications:
- Business Analysis certification (CBAP, PMI-PBA or equivalent);
- Agile certification (Scrum Master, Product Owner or equivalent);
- PMP or Prince2 certification;
To lead/support key VGE accounts in Italy with the main objectives of meeting financial targets and customer satisfaction. Key AccountabilitiesDrive accelerated revenue growth & acquire new business
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of d
This position is all about selling and designing integrated solutions that meet current and future needs of medium-sized and big-sized clients. This means that you will be in charge of not only the c
Builds and maintains customer relations with strategic accounts that typically involve an international partner or major global accounts Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunit
The Corporate Sales Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing existing as well as acquiring prospect customers. He / she manages the account relationship as well as sales cycles,
Work Location: Bologna and Padova. The remit of the italian sales team is designed specifically to grow IoT revenues and margin through direct and overlay sales using Vodafone’s IoT Product portfolio
Are you bold? Innovative? Curious? Great, then we can help you thrive! Vodafone continues to evolve and our dedication to innovation has never been greater. As world's leading mobile telecommunica
Are you bold? Innovative? Curious? Great, then we can help you thrive! Vodafone continues to evolve and our dedication to innovation has never been greater. As world's leading mobile telecommunicati
This position is all about selling and designing integrated solutions that meet current and future needs of medium-sized and big-sized clients. This means that you will be in charge of not only the
This position is related to provide customer facing technical pre-sales for sales opportunities within the Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Services business. Additionally, to provide a solution architect