Financial Accounting Expert
The Financial Accounting Expert will perform general accounting activities, including:
- Prepares, maintains ledger accounts and financial statements, such as balance sheets reconciliation, profit and loss statements and capital expenditure schedules;
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions, ensuring the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles;
- Analyzes and prepares statutory accounts and financial statements and reports;
- Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects;
- Provides consultancy on accounting treatment.
Role Title: Principal Product Manager (f-m-d) Cloud Location: Newbury OR Duesseldorf OR Paddington OR Milan At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an adviso