Fixed Network Solutions &Systems Sr Spec
Within Fixed Access Engineering Department, the Fixed Network Solutions & Systems Senior Specialist is responsible of managing technical and commercialinitiatives, guaranteeing their achievement with an innovative and efficient approach, in coordination with the internal, commercial , and other technology teams.
- Experience in projects of information technology systems in complex contexts
- Knowledge of the main architectures / software products: relational databases, web, soap, …
- Project management skills
- Techniques, Methodologies and tools for software development
- Excellent mastery of the MS Office package (Excel, Project, Word, Powerpoint)
- Written and fluent English.
- Knowledge of fixed access technologies (xDSL, FTTH), architectures, communication protocols and devices for fixed network.
- Knowledge of systemsused for Business Process Management and/or financial asset management.
- Knowledge of analytics and big data architectures
Accountabilities and main activities:
Define and develop E2E Fixed Network Solutions with an innovative and open approach leveraging on existing assets and on new technologies, improving user experience and maximizinginvestments
Manage vendors for the analysis, development and deployment of complex projects for following systems: customer activation and service provisioning, service customer databases and technical inventories , financial asset databases, and analytics Systems.
Support commercial, finance and security departments inthe design and definition of new products and solution systems with a constructive and collaborative relationship
Present reports on contents, costs and planning.
Personal attitude and skills requested:
Problem Solving & Decision Making approach
Excellent negotiation,relational and communication skills
Collaborative approach and team working
Strong orientation on results achievement, initiative, autonomy and proactivity
Excellent analysis, synthesis and presentation skills