HR Development Expert
You will support the team in designing and implementing the company talent and development strategy, which is fundamental for our business strategy.
Focus will be on performance development, succession planning, company annual people survey, Vodafone group talent programs, and some other great stuff!
He/she will leverage on analytical skills and data in order to drive employee development processes and identify new growth opportunities.
This job is for you, if you:
- Have spent at least 5 years in organization and/or consulting and with a brilliant story to tell
- Are passionate for analytics
- Are empathic and at ease in dealing with different stakeholders
- Love make things happen
- Want to learn from mistakes (not many though!)
- Are Curious and really positive about life (as we are!)
Some critical must haves:
- Master’s degree in Economics or related fields
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP and SuccessFactors will be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English
HR Business Partner Technology Location: Milan (IT) The HR Business Partner is the primary HR interface to the business, responsible for driving people engagement and strategy, leading and supportin
The Reward Expert supports the Reward & Recognition team in defining the company compensation and benefit policies, guaranteeing thealignment with Vodafone Italy needs and Global HR policies.He/she wi
The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant will be involved in all activities within the COE R&EB and will be accountable for: Management of resourcing process: sourcing, screening, interviewing and r