Infrastructure & Security Operations Specialist
Infrastructure & Security Operation role is responsible for the maintenance of the VF-Italy Service LAN switching/routing infrastructure and E2E services such as Anti-DDOS, Firewalling, Deep Packet Inspection and DNS.
Within the team, the role is responsible of reactive and preventive maintenance and support of engineering and delivery teams in deploying new and cutting edge technologies and services ensuring that the implementation respects resiliency and monitoring standards. The role defines guidelines and performs trouble-shooting activities as well as maintenance routines to avoid outages and guarantee service continuity.
The Specialist manages variety of vendors for technical support services and interacts with several Engineering and Operation teams to provide Network stability to meet and exceed the expected performance KPIs.
- Incident / Problem Management and Preventive maintenance on Routing, switching, firewalling, anti-DDOS, DPI leading towards excellence of performance
- Complex traffic and E2E service trend and protocol shaping analysis
- Active contribution in E2E service view collaborating with cross functional and highly performing teams
- Stimulate the synergies, harmonization and consolidation activities inside the Network Operations ensuring the evolution towards the Digital Operations
- Introduce and manage cutting edge technologies including vendor and on the job training
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Core network architectures, E2E services, NW protocols and security knowledge
on the Packet Core technologies
- Experience in NW Operation, incident management and root cause analysis
- Ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries with problem solving skills and attitude to manage emergency situation to deliver results and improve performance
- Attitude to construct effective relationships with high ability to influence the rest of the organization encouraging collaboration and team working skills
The Security Expert acts as Professional within Global Cyber Security Italy. Cyber Defence Management team is responsible for Assess and Reduce Cyber Risk managing Vulnerability Management Program an
Role Profile: Role is a Quality Assurance Manager responsible for Testing and Release Management activities in BSS domain. Selected candidate will coordinate a team of testers focused on test design,
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chat-bot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment
IT Release Management team – Technical Coordinator Coordinating a group of IT professionals responsible for managing the release and deployment of application software in Vodafone Italy, including t
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are l
The candidate will join the IT Customer Value Management (CVM) team, withinthe Information Technology department and will be responsible of the systems managed in the area (Campaign management, NBO, R
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chat-bot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experimen
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chatbot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part