IT Application Operation Specialist
- To drive the operational excellence Order Manager & CRM systems and successful deployment of related projects.
- To maintain applications stack throughout their lifecycle in order to ensure Services are delivered at the required level of availability and performance through pro-active service maintenance (“Continuous improvement ”).
- To restore any part of the applications to normal service in a timely, safe and effective manner.
- Drive resolution of high profile escalated and complex customer issues to minimise outage durations and ensuring the root cause is identified
- Own and manage relationships with suppliers and key internal stakeholders in order to achieve SLAs and improve IT KPIs
- Support the definition and the improvement of IT Service Operations processes
- Must be flexible and able to manage a business that can operate 24/7 (including holidays) and commit the time required to get the job done.
- Support and resolve incident and problems on production environments.
- Proactive Service Assurance
- Manage external support relationships
- Ensure Performance and Availability Targets are met.
- Work with internal customers and other IT teams to ensure that operational requirements are captured, smooth product releases and zero defects customer experience
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are l
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part
About Vodafone As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the World's most prestigious organizations.
Role Title IT Architecture Manager Role Overview The IT Architecture Manager is accountable for proactively and holistically leading enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analy
• To lead and take ownership of complex and strategic Vodafone Business Customer programmes. Projects part of programmes typically consist of the delivery of the customers complex solutions within the
Role purpose The main purpose will be to Design and Delivery new solutions and capabilities for Payments processes in line with the Business Transformation needs and medium-long term technology road
This role is specifically focused on developing security portfolio for Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and the overall product mana
IT Release Management team – Technical Coordinator Coordinating a group of IT professionals responsible for managing the release and deployment of application software in Vodafone Italy, including t
The candidate will join the IT Customer Value Management (CVM) team, withinthe Information Technology department and will be responsible of the systems managed in the area (Campaign management, NBO, R
The IT Developer - SAP ABAP is responsible for the development, improvements, troubleshooting, fixes, and ongoing maintenance of ABAP related customizations to the SAP applications, which support the
Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of digit