IT Sales Solutions Sr. Specialist
The main purposes will be to Design & Delivery all the new solutions to support all Vodafone Italy physical Sales Channels, in line with Business Transformation needs and local and global marketing requirements, with a strong omnichannel approach, identifying the best IT solutions, drawing the best user interfaces, increasing operative efficiency and contributing to the design of an overall simple, effective and future proof customer experience, for both consumer and enterprise commercial business units.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- To define, design and implement business solutions in the Sales Channels area, suggesting the best technical solution, to cope with commercial requirements, technology evolution, users experience needs;
- To coordinate and manage vendors activities during the project deployment, in order to guarantee time to market, best use of the budget, compliancy to users requirements;
- To grant the correct and effective business involvement and alignment in all the project phases
- To grant the certification process to ensure the appropriate quality in the delivery phase, delivering high quality products and solutions, through architecture support and capacity planning.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Solutions Design & Implementation, including delivery and post deployment support for projects impacting Sales Channels applications;
- Work in teams (business & technology) to define new Vodafone processes and services and the related customer experience;
- Ensure smooth product releases and zero defects on sales platforms.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in Telco Channels applications and processes (both consumer and enterprise market);
- Knowledge of the Digital Sales propositions available on the market;
- Ability to understand marketing needs and strong vision on Telco market evolution;
- Strong experience in managing complex and interfunctional projects, with a specific experience on IT suppliers management;
- Keen in delivering results;
- Problem Solving skills;
- Experience on IT Delivery in a changing environment;
- Customer oriented.
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chat-bot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment
To provide specialist support for the Mobile & Fixed Provisioning service within the IT Service Operations area.Influence and drive technical solution designs (aligned with strategic priorities), proj
This role is specifically focused on developing security portfolio for Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and the overall product mana
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are l
The candidate will join the IT Customer Value Management (CVM) team, withinthe Information Technology department and will be responsible of the systems managed in the area (Campaign management, NBO, R
The IT Developer - SAP ABAP is responsible for the development, improvements, troubleshooting, fixes, and ongoing maintenance of ABAP related customizations to the SAP applications, which support the
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chatbot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of
Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of digit
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part