IT Transformation Sr Solution Specialist CRM
As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of digital solutions and smart services. At Vodafone, we don’t just produce creative products, we develop amazing people too. We are always looking for ambitious talents, passionate about technology & innovation and with the desire to change the world around them.
The main purposes will be to Design & Delivery new solutions for Customer Care (e.g. CRM, CMS, Contact Center platform, IVR etc) for both consumer and enterprise commercial business units.
- Identifying the best and most modern IT solutions
- Increasing operative efficiency
- Supporting lean customer care processes
- Matching local and global needs
- Contributing to the design of an overall simple, effective and future proof customer experience.
- To define, design and implement business solutions in the Customer Care area, suggesting the best technical solution, to cope with commercial requirements, technology evolution, users experience needs;
- To coordinate and manage vendors activities during the project deployment, in order to guarantee time to market, best use of the budget, compliancy to users requirements;
- To grant the correct and effective business involvement and alignment in all the project phases
- To grant the certification process to ensure the appropriate quality in the delivery phase, delivering high quality products and solutions, through architecture support and capacity planning.
- Work in teams (business & technology) to define new Vodafone processes and services and the related customer experience;
- Ensure smooth product releases and zero defects on Customer Care platforms
- Experience in Telco Channels applications and processes (both consumer and enterprise market);
- Knowledge of the Customer care application propositions available on the market;
- Ability to understand marketing needs and strong vision on Telco market evolution;
- Strong experience in managing complex and interfunctional projects, with a specific experience on IT suppliers management;
- Keen in delivering results;
- Problem Solving skills;
- Experience on IT Delivery in a changing environment;
- Customer oriented.
- University degree in Telecommunication engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic engineering
- Fluent both in Italian and in English (written and spoken);
- At least 3 years of experience in understanding marketing needs and in finding the best IT solutions to support.
The Security Expert acts as Professional within Global Cyber Security Italy. Cyber Defence Management team is responsible for Assess and Reduce Cyber Risk managing Vulnerability Management Program an
Role Profile: Role is a Quality Assurance Manager responsible for Testing and Release Management activities in BSS domain. Selected candidate will coordinate a team of testers focused on test design,
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chat-bot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment
IT Release Management team – Technical Coordinator Coordinating a group of IT professionals responsible for managing the release and deployment of application software in Vodafone Italy, including t
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are l
The candidate will join the IT Customer Value Management (CVM) team, withinthe Information Technology department and will be responsible of the systems managed in the area (Campaign management, NBO, R
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chat-bot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experimen
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chatbot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part