Product Manager Cloud&Hosting
About The Role
- Fully accountable for the delivery of product revenue, profit and product-related customer satisfaction.
- Own, define, document and agree with key stakeholders a product plan that identifies the market landscape, product scope and performance, objectives and strategy, the customer experience, growth plan and roadmap for Italy that works within the context of the global portfolio.
- Create and own market requirements specifications and business cases for the product(s), responsible for taking services through the Group and Italian product development processes.
- Responsible of product scouting and strategic portfolio evolution as well as the Digital Marketplace capability enhancement
- Accountable for product lifecycle management. This includes product performance management, maintaining high calibre group product collateral and training materials, product marketing and PR activities, product innovation and rationalisation.
- Managing key stakeholders in Vodafone Italy (Segment Marketing and Sales, IT, Technology) and Vodafone Group (Enterprise Product Management, Group Technology, Group IT, Group Line of Business).
- Accountable for product-related costs (capex and opex) and their impact on competitiveness.
- Master-level degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Economics.
- Holding higher-level qualifications is a plus.
- 5+years relevant professional experience in the Information Technology and/or Telco industry, preferably with a focus on SaaS propositions or Software and Services for Small Business & Corporate markets.
- Deep understanding and insights on the Information Technology market trends and channels, with a broader knowledge of IT channel and enterprise ICT solutions trends.
- Significant hands-on experience on product management, product lifecycle management, product development and/or Digital platform management.
- Experience in IT Project Management, Business/Process Analyst or Demand Management roles could be a plus
- Proactive individual, successful leader, who has demonstrated to be able to work within virtual teams across international boundaries.
- Ability to produce and secure buy-in and sign off to product plans and business cases & manage complex stakeholder audience.
- Strong communications skills, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varied levels of seniority.