Quality Assurance Engineer
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace.
We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are looking for people who will help us develop challenging projects, sharing ideas and collaborating cross-functionally.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing tests to ensure code and capability quality, overseeing the end-to-end development process. He / She will design and implement tests, identifying deficiencies, debugging, and defining remediating actions. Along with the team he/she will provide software-related operations support, including providing level two and level three incident and problem support. In addition, will create test scripts and executing them using automated testing tools.
- Design and implement acceptance tests for user and technical stories
- Test and validate solution against user story and technical story acceptance criteria, leveraging automation where possible
- Execute manual and automated tests and report defects on product builds
- Work closely with development in scrum teams to resolve product issues on a daily basis
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to ensure adherence to design quality and coding standards
- Identify, record, and monitor testing bugs
- Track quality assurance metrics, such as defect density and early life incidents
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Manage incidents and problems as level two and level three support
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Two or more years of work experience in software quality assurance, testing, programming and /or systems analysis
- Experience of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, with experience writing and executing comprehensive test plans and cases
- Experience of automated testing tools and scripting on mobile, web, services applications
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, BDD and ATDD
- Experience working with multiple programming and scripting languages, such as Java, Java Script, Ruby, SQL, and Python
- Experience working in cloud-native environments
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) preferred or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)ISTQB Certifications
- Competency in UX principles and practices
We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We help you do your job in a way that suits you and give you opportunities to grow your skillset and progress throughout your career journey leveraging on learning opportunities in-house or participating to off-site conferences and events. At Vodafone Village you will find smart spaces equipped with foosball, ping pong and video-games and you will enjoy your place even more hosting the main Italian digital events and meet-ups.
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part
About Vodafone As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the World's most prestigious organizations.
Role Title IT Architecture Manager Role Overview The IT Architecture Manager is accountable for proactively and holistically leading enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analy
• To lead and take ownership of complex and strategic Vodafone Business Customer programmes. Projects part of programmes typically consist of the delivery of the customers complex solutions within the
Role purpose The main purpose will be to Design and Delivery new solutions and capabilities for Payments processes in line with the Business Transformation needs and medium-long term technology road
This role is specifically focused on developing security portfolio for Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and the overall product mana
IT Release Management team – Technical Coordinator Coordinating a group of IT professionals responsible for managing the release and deployment of application software in Vodafone Italy, including t
The candidate will join the IT Customer Value Management (CVM) team, withinthe Information Technology department and will be responsible of the systems managed in the area (Campaign management, NBO, R
The IT Developer - SAP ABAP is responsible for the development, improvements, troubleshooting, fixes, and ongoing maintenance of ABAP related customizations to the SAP applications, which support the
Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of digit