Quality Assurance Manager
Role is a Quality Assurance Manager responsible for Testing and Release Management activities in BSS domain.
Selected candidate will coordinate a team of testers focused on test design, test build (by both traditional test cases and test automation) and test execution, providing E2E control over the activities of the team, leveraging an expertise of at least 5 years in managing test teams in similar context.
QA team will be accountable and responsible to validate content of Product Increments to be released in Production environment and signoff other preliminary QA gates, so functional knowledge of the telco industry on different areas (CRM, Billing, Retail, Online, Business Intelligence, Provisioning) and solid technical background will be required to enable QA Manager to enter design contents at early stage, and deeply understand expected behavior of the capabilities in order to design tests properly, and challenge designers on potential gaps.
During test execution phase, QA Manager will be also requested to:
- Have content-relevant discussions with designers and developers of involved suppliers (fluent English is must-have requirement, Hindi will be considered a plus) about blocking defects, being able to involve correct stakeholders to accelerate resolution
- Clearly report progress against plan, being able to detect in advance risks, clearly describe issues, proactively propose mitigation actions and recovery plans, evaluate external dependencies
- Tailor detail of communication according to different involved stakeholders, being able to manage effectively relation with Senior management
- Demonstrate leadership to drive through difficult delivery situations and manage team resources under stress, finding right personal life/work balance for him/herself and for the team
Candidate is requested to have an innovation-led mindset, pushing adoption of latest testing best practices and tools that help the team to embrace the change of new ways of working and contribute effectively to improve team productivity.
Key technical requirements are solid knowledge, with proven experience, on:
- Test management processes and tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Jira, Confluence, HP ALM, BMC Remedy)
- Test automation best practices and tools (Newman, Jmeter, Junit, IBM AppScan)
- DevOps processes and tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus Artifact repository, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Fortify, BlackDuck)
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are l
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part
About Vodafone As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the World's most prestigious organizations.
Role Title IT Architecture Manager Role Overview The IT Architecture Manager is accountable for proactively and holistically leading enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analy
• To lead and take ownership of complex and strategic Vodafone Business Customer programmes. Projects part of programmes typically consist of the delivery of the customers complex solutions within the
Role purpose The main purpose will be to Design and Delivery new solutions and capabilities for Payments processes in line with the Business Transformation needs and medium-long term technology road
This role is specifically focused on developing security portfolio for Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and the overall product mana
IT Release Management team – Technical Coordinator Coordinating a group of IT professionals responsible for managing the release and deployment of application software in Vodafone Italy, including t
The candidate will join the IT Customer Value Management (CVM) team, withinthe Information Technology department and will be responsible of the systems managed in the area (Campaign management, NBO, R
The IT Developer - SAP ABAP is responsible for the development, improvements, troubleshooting, fixes, and ongoing maintenance of ABAP related customizations to the SAP applications, which support the
Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of digit