Revenue Assurance Specialist
The candidate will join the Revenue Assurance team of a subsidiary of one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies.
In this role he/she will contribute to enhance the control environment, executing and creating comprehensive analysis spanning the entire revenue cycle to help ensure that all revenue is properly charged / billed.
He/she will ensure the performance of investigational activities and follow ups incase of issues detected.
He/she will also have the opportunity to take part to the digital business transformation project that Vodafone is facing. Within this project he/she will take care of the implementation of the new Revenue Assurance tool (cooperation with the Project Manager and Technical team in order to deliver it). He/she will then define the new control environment supported by the tool and related processes.
Mitigate risk of losing revenue, performing RA risk analysis and performing RA operational controls; Ensure revenue integrity risks are identified and addressed in product design and post-implementation; Implementation of the new Revenue Assurance Tool, and definition of the new control environment supported by the tool and related processes.
Key performance indicators:
- Revenue Loss recovered / Revenue Loss Prevented;
- Overcharging Prevented.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years recent experience in Telecommunications in a Revenue Assurance Role or Consulting role in Technology areas;
- Excellent data management / analytics ability. Excellent knowledge of Excel/ Access, experience in using data discovery tools;
- Strong business and commercial acumen;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Italian;
- Ability to work across functional boundaries, with exceptional communication skills to influence change to processes and systems.