Reward & Recognition Expert
The Reward Expert supports the Reward & Recognition team in defining the company compensation and benefit policies, guaranteeing thealignment with Vodafone Italy needs and Global HR policies.
He/she will also help our team in designing and implementing local commission schemes according to business needs and perform market benchmarks to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity on compensation.
- Support the variable pay planning, design, review and administration;
- Management of company benefits (car leasing, insurance, welfare, personal devices);
- Oversee administration of programs and maintenance of required records
- Support the annual bonus program and salary review process, such as the implementation of the incentive system for short and long term objectives;
- Act as internal advisor on all projects/initiatives with a compensation & benefits impact.
- Master’s degree in Economics or related fields
- Three to five years of work experience as a reward specialist
- Microsoft Office knowledge (in particular Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to work in team
- High degree of autonomy and independence
HR Business Partner Technology Location: Milan (IT) The HR Business Partner is the primary HR interface to the business, responsible for driving people engagement and strategy, leading and supportin
The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant will be involved in all activities within the COE R&EB and will be accountable for: Management of resourcing process: sourcing, screening, interviewing and r