Senior Product Manager – Corporate Fixed Connectivity
The role is focused on designing, developing and executing the Offer and Go-to-market related to the portfolio of fixed connectivity products for Corporate customers, specifically in the areas of converged communications (Wide Area Networks, Fixed Voice), security and service model.
Main activities include carrying out sales enablement activities such as trainings and workshops, designing and executing marketing campaigns on the customer base and on prospect customers, as well as the development and in-life management of new products and offers jointly with Product Management and the technology functions.
The role requires the monitoring and reporting of commercial performance, as well as support in financial planning jointly with the Finance department. The role-holder will own and be fully accountable for all aspects of the performance of the assigned products for the Italian market.
He/she will have the leadership and driving force within Vodafone and with partners, to ensure targets are met and that the requirements of the market are represented.
Success will be measured against the commercial performance of assigned products, namely revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.
- Fully accountable for delivery of product revenue, profit and product-related customer satisfaction.
- Own, define, document and agree with key stakeholders, a go-to-market plan that maximise product performance, sales enablement and in-life management.
- Create and own market requirements specifications and business cases for the product (s) and related offers. Responsible for taking services through the Italian product development processes.
- Accountable for product lifecycle management. This includes product performance management, maintaining high calibre group product collateral and training materials, product marketing and PR activities, product innovation and rationalisation.
- Managing key stakeholders in Vodafone Italy (Sales and Pre-sales, Product Management, Contract Management, Channel Strategy, Finance, Technology Functions).
- Accountable for product-related costs (capex and opex) and their impact on competitiveness.
- 3 years+ relevant professional experience in the telco industry, preferably with a focus on connectivity and security products and services for enterprises.
- Fluency in English is a must, proficiency in Italian is a strong plus.
- Deep understanding and insights on the connectivity and security suppliers landscape, with a broader knowledge of enterprise ICT solutions trends and challenges within domestic and international geographies.
- Significant hands-on experience on product management, product lifecycle management and product development.
- Proactive individual, successful leader, who has demonstrated to be able to work within virtual teams across international boundaries.
- Ability to produce and secure buy-in and sign off to product plans and business cases & manage complex stakeholder audience.
- Strong communications skills, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varied levels of seniority
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Master-level degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Economics.
Holding higher - level qualifications is a plus
Role Title: Principal Product Manager (f-m-d) Cloud Location: Newbury OR Duesseldorf OR Paddington OR Milan At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an adviso