Senior Product Manager Unified Communication & Collaboration
This role is specifically focused on developing converged portfolio for Italy, working in partnership with theline of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and the overall product management organisation. This will be achieved by bringing to market, and then managing in-life, the portfolio of converged communications products, and associated management services that meet the strategic and commercial requirements of Vodafone. The role-holder will own and be fully accountable for all aspects of the performance of these products within Italy. He/she will have the leadership and driving force within Vodafone and with partners, to ensure these targets are met and that the requirements of the market are represented.
Success will be measured againstthe delivery of new products, services, revenue, profit and customer satisfaction in all the segments of the Italian Enterprise market.
In this role, the role-holder will:
- be fully accountable for delivery of product revenue, profit and product-related customer satisfaction
Own, define, document and agree, with key stakeholders, a product plan that identifies the market landscape, product scope and performance, objectives and strategy, the customer experience, growth plan and roadmap for Italy that works within the context of the global portfolio.
Create and own market requirements specifications and businesscases for the product (s). Responsible for taking services through the Group and Italian Gating process.
Be accountable for product lifecycle management. This includes product performance management, maintaining high calibre group product collateral and training materials, product marketing and PR activities, product innovation and rationalisation.
Manage key stakeholders in Vodafone Italy (Segment Marketing and Sales, IT Technology) and Vodafone Group (Converged Communication Line of Business, Group Technology, Group IT, VTIS)
Be accountable for product-related costs (capex and opex) and their impact on competitiveness
Main responsibilities and activities:
• Develop and direct marketing programs for a significant product or product category
• Compile and evaluate research on the market's product requirements and identifies enhancements to current features and functionality
• Establish marketing strategies including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans and future product development to manage a product or product category's life cycle
• Interface with engineers, designers, suppliers and customers to develop product requirements and specifications
• Prepare and coordinate product introductions and updates
We are looking for:
- Proactive individual, successful leader, who has demonstrated to be able to work within virtual teams across international boundaries
- Deep insight into and significant experience of converged communication products and services, product lifecycle and Product development processes.
- Broad knowledge of enterprise requirements/challenges within domestic and international markets, infrastructure technologies, commercials and operations.
- Ability to produce and secure buy-in and sign off to product plans and business cases & manage complex stakeholder audience
- Strong communications skills, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varied levels of seniority
- Working knowledge in mobile and fixed telephony technologies (such as VoIP, IP Centrex, SIP Trunking, Hosted IP Telephony, TDM Voice Products, PBX, Customer Premises Equipment etc.) as well as Video Conferencing&Collaborationsolutions (including Microsoft and Google ones) will be considered as a plus, together with a deep understanding of their features, customer experience impacts and processes.
The Senior Product Manager reports to the Unified Communications Product Portfolio Manager within the Enterprise Product Management team.
Role Title: Principal Product Manager (f-m-d) Cloud Location: Newbury OR Duesseldorf OR Paddington OR Milan At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an adviso