Software Engineer # Frontend
Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chat-bot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment with smart new ways to make our products and services more intuitive, simple and successful. Ultimately, our goal is to evolve our technology to improve the lives of our customers.
We’re lucky to have a passionate digital team, who always go above and beyond, and are always looking for ambitious talents, passionate about technology & innovation and with the desire to change the world around them.
About the role
As Software Engineer # Frontend your main accountabilities will be:
- Create prototypes, design and build modules and solutions in iterative agile cycles; develop, configure, maintain the software to optimize the business outcome
- Estimate user and technical stories to help the Product Owner to prioritize backlog
- Design and develop modules (React/Angular JS preferential) according to user and technical stories, ensuring IT operational effectiveness requirements are met
- Develop solutions according to module designs and deploy using delivery pipeline
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests; support testing against user and technical story acceptance tests
- Suggest improvements to user stories and UX
- Support IT Operations activities managing incidents as level three
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent modern web development framework proven knowledge (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, Redux, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. AEM, Drupal)
- Experience in web development security patterns (e.g. OAuth2, JWT)
- REST APIs integration proven skills (e.g. Ajax, Axios)
- Unit testing proven skills (e.g. Jade, Selenium)Version control & build automation systems proven skills (e.g. Git, Maven, Webpack, Npm)
- Continuous integration/delivery skills (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Jenkins)
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem solving skills, with high-levels of creativity
- Excellent relationship building, teamwork, and collaboration skills
What`s it like to work here?
Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world, you will have the chance to invest in your personal development, experiment and innovate at pace. In Vodafone you will find a fresh and dynamic environment with flexible working hours and top tech equipment. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Plus, at Vodafone Village you will find smart spaces equipped with foosball, ping pong and video-games and you will enjoy your place even more hosting the main Italian digital events and meet-ups.
The Security Expert acts as Professional within Global Cyber Security Italy. Cyber Defence Management team is responsible for Assess and Reduce Cyber Risk managing Vulnerability Management Program an
Role Profile: Role is a Quality Assurance Manager responsible for Testing and Release Management activities in BSS domain. Selected candidate will coordinate a team of testers focused on test design,
IT Release Management team – Technical Coordinator Coordinating a group of IT professionals responsible for managing the release and deployment of application software in Vodafone Italy, including t
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are l
The candidate will join the IT Customer Value Management (CVM) team, withinthe Information Technology department and will be responsible of the systems managed in the area (Campaign management, NBO, R
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chat-bot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experimen
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chatbot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part