Solution Engineer Cloud
About The Role
This position is related to provide customer facing technical pre-sales for sales opportunities within the Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Services business. Additionally, the pre-sales' purpose is to provide a solution architect support for customer's Services. Accountable for designing and validating solution design and bid support for all sizes of opportunity
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
· Ensuring the technical support to the Corporate Sales Force in the proposition of the solution portfolio.
· Design of technical solution for customers, in respect of the feasibility of practical applications, corporate standards, the timing and the project budget. Engineering of bids for major national and international clients.
· Support the transformation of customer requirements into customized solutions.
· Engage with customer to develop, understand & document customer requirements. Understand the customer’s business requirements and drivers and create compelling proposal and bid material
· Monitoring the level of customer satisfaction and market evolution to identify new trends and opportunities, promote enhancement to existing services or develop new ones.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Experience of operating in an ITIL environment, with a good understanding of general business principles and practices to include an understanding of business economics, customer markets and operating environments.
· Strong infrastructure design experience with knowledge in all or some of the following areas of expertise: X86 Server, Virtualisation (VMware), Storage, LAN design, 3rd party cloud platforms ( AWS, Azure) and security (Firewalling, IPS/IDS).
· Good communication and relationship skills.
· Business skills appropriate to the size and complexity of customers.
· Fluent English.
To lead/support key VGE accounts in Italy with the main objectives of meeting financial targets and customer satisfaction. Key AccountabilitiesDrive accelerated revenue growth & acquire new business
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of d
As a Digital & IoT Solutions Designer, you will manage the end-to-end design of bespoke solutions that typically require the integration of different platforms (whether existing, customized or newly d
This position is all about selling and designing integrated solutions that meet current and future needs of medium-sized and big-sized clients. This means that you will be in charge of not only the c
Builds and maintains customer relations with strategic accounts that typically involve an international partner or major global accounts Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunit
The Corporate Sales Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing existing as well as acquiring prospect customers. He / she manages the account relationship as well as sales cycles,
Work Location: Bologna and Padova. The remit of the italian sales team is designed specifically to grow IoT revenues and margin through direct and overlay sales using Vodafone’s IoT Product portfolio
Are you bold? Innovative? Curious? Great, then we can help you thrive! Vodafone continues to evolve and our dedication to innovation has never been greater. As world's leading mobile telecommunica
Are you bold? Innovative? Curious? Great, then we can help you thrive! Vodafone continues to evolve and our dedication to innovation has never been greater. As world's leading mobile telecommunicati
This position is all about selling and designing integrated solutions that meet current and future needs of medium-sized and big-sized clients. This means that you will be in charge of not only the
This position is related to provide customer facing technical pre-sales for sales opportunities within the Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Services business. Additionally, to provide a solution architect