Solution Sales Specialist
- Meet and exceed sales targets;
- develop and manage a sales pipeline: create, qualify and pursue both Cloud & Hosting and ICT in general business opportunities both at Corporate level and within public administration
- Plan business opportunities and develop business in conjunction wit h the Vodafone Corporate Sales and Marketing Strategy departments.
- Ability to map the customer buying centre, identifying influencers and decision makers and win them over with a consultative approach in order to position Vodafone as a successful partner in the implementation of complex ICT projects.
- Ability to identify large Cloud & ICT opportunities through an in depth analysis of the customer’s situation and needs; define and write complex proposals , with capacity to present and negotiate the offer and successfully conclude the negotiations.
- Positions in Milan, Florence and/or Rome
Holding Master of Science
Minimum 4-5 years of sales experience in international and highly complex organized structures,
Optional: 2-3 years of experience in the area of local and central Public Administrations & ability work on public tenders
Fluent in English and mother tongue Italian
Sales experience with a very wide range of ICT solutions, and a deeper understanding and experience in Cloud & Hosting services. Good knowledge of the ICT market landscape
Consulting skills, solution-oriented sales approach (insight selling)
Strong analytical skills and confidence with budget and planning analysis
No direct or dotted reports
Role Title: Principal Product Manager (f-m-d) Cloud Location: Newbury OR Duesseldorf OR Paddington OR Milan At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an adviso