Strategic Partnerships Expert
Vodafone Business Italy is seeking a Strategic Partnerships’ Expert with proven track record in negotiating partnership agreements and managing third parties. He/ she has to be passionate about technology and innovation, as well as results’ oriented, in order to cross-functionally work to short-list, select and engage external partners, as key enablers to further develop Vodafone Business products and services portfolio and support growth across all segments (Corporate, SME, SoHo).
The Strategic Partnerships Management team is responsible for identifying a new ecosystem of partners and defining the right engagement and business models, and provides central coordination and control on third parties involved in solutions sold to our customers, from onboarding to performance monitoring.
This position requires strong negotiation and project management skills, as well as analytical competences, in order to support the set-up and coordination of the strategic eco-system of partners, working cross-functionally with other relevant internal functions.
The position is full-time and based in Milan.
- Identify possible strategic partners for selected products/ services
- Define key business, operating and contractual requirements for strategic partnerships/ agreements with third parties
- Perform analysis to support the negotiation of strategic partnership agreements
- Ensure the execution of partner management process (incl. partner on-boarding and performance management)
- Monitor selected partners’ performance
- Revenues achieved through selected partners/ third parties
- Third parties’ performance (e.g. CB penetration, customer satisfaction - both internal and external stakeholders, …)
- Compliant execution of partners’ management process
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
BA or BS Degree
5+ years of work experience in product/service/ platform development and/ or management, including partner facing experience
Experiences in Third Parties Management
Experience in Project Management
Understanding of Vodafone Business’ strategic priorities
Curiosity and innovation hunger
- Collaboration and team-working
In this role, you will be a key contributor supporting the Sales Team managing the winning strategy for Vodafone Enterprise products and solutions. In this role, you will: Lead and support the deal c
This role is specifically focused on developing Connectivity portfolio for Vodafone Business Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and th
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of di
Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master’s students, which allows you to spend 6 months as an active member in one of our teams. After this experience,