Strategic Partnerships Expert
Vodafone Business Italy is seeking a Strategic Partnerships’ Expert with proven track record in negotiating partnership agreements and managing third parties. He/ she has to be passionate about technology and innovation, as well as results’ oriented, in order to cross-functionally work to short-list, select and engage external partners, as key enablers to further develop Vodafone Business products and services portfolio and support growth across all segments (Corporate, SME, SoHo).
The Strategic Partnerships Management team is responsible for identifying a new ecosystem of partners and defining the right engagement and business models, and provides central coordination and control on third parties involved in solutions sold to our customers, from onboarding to performance monitoring.
This position requires strong negotiation and project management skills, as well as analytical competences, in order to support the set-up and coordination of the strategic eco-system of partners, working cross-functionally with other relevant internal functions.
The position is full-time and based in Milan.
- Identify possible strategic partners for selected products/ services
- Define key business, operating and contractual requirements for strategic partnerships/ agreements with third parties
- Perform analysis to support the negotiation of strategic partnership agreements
- Ensure the execution of partner management process (incl. partner on-boarding and performance management)
- Monitor selected partners’ performance
- Revenues achieved through selected partners/ third parties
- Third parties’ performance (e.g. CB penetration, customer satisfaction - both internal and external stakeholders, …)
- Compliant execution of partners’ management process
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
BA or BS Degree
5+ years of work experience in product/service/ platform development and/ or management, including partner facing experience
Experiences in Third Parties Management
Experience in Project Management
Understanding of Vodafone Business’ strategic priorities
Curiosity and innovation hunger
- Collaboration and team-working
Are you bold? Innovative? Curious? Great, then we can help you thrive! Vodafone continues to evolve and our dedication to innovation has never been greater. As world's leading mobile telecommunica
Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master’s students, which allows you to spend 6 months of as an active member in one of our teams. After this exper
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allow you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfill a long-term role with permanent contract. The first part o