Tribe ICT Security Expert
- He/she is a Reference Person for Tribes, who is able to cover the issues arose in the Squads about Privacy, Security Governance and Information Security.
- Design and implement controls to protect and guarantee Integrity, Confidentiality and Availability of information.
- Support Big Data Function in the use of data and analytics to solve specific business problems, business opportunities and assess their feasibility and impact, in the decisions of data movement, data modelling and data transformation.
- Understand different technologies (applications, Operation Systems, DB environment) and give recommendations to reduce security vulnerabilities and increase information/business assurance.
- Provide security evaluation of change requests related to products and services of Vodafone Italy.
- Support Privacy and Security team.
- Cooperate with Technology – Internal Audit – Group Corporate Security
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Privacy: implementing effective frameworks for data classification/discovery data lifecycle management and data protection
- Big Data: advising on the suitability of Big Data products and solutions. Skills include understanding the goals and the solution; design and implementation of big data architecture; skills on technologies and methods of development; data collection, open data management, advanced data analysis and visualization.
- Security: ensure products and services, systems, processes etc. are compliant with information security best practices (ISO27000 framework, OWASP, PCI DSS).
- Logical security- Supports the Technology Department in the designing and implementing technical countermeasures to guarantee the compliance to Vodafone policy and Privacy law
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Specific technical know-how and competences.
- Data governance skill: data gathering, data storage, data moving, account/user/log management.
- Security Governance, Information security, IT Risk Analysis
- Experience in Big Data analytics and support of deployment of models and algorithms into a commercial / consumer environment to analyse extremely large and multi-structured volumes of data
- Knowledge of mobile Telco networks (3G and 4G).
- Good knowledge of Web appl., Apps, Cloud computing, IoT.
- Privacy, OWASP, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 knowledge.
- Excellent communication, analytical and reporting skills.
- Must have a strategic vision and be result oriented professional.
- Interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and with great attention to detail.
Must have professional qualifications/experience:
- Master’s Degree in quantitative fields like Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Must have fluency in Italian and English.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in a telecoms, banking, insurance, digital services sector
- Experience in implementation of Privacy, ISO 27001, compliance programs
- Certifications in Information Security Systems Certificate would be beneficial.
The Vodafone Italy Business Intelligence and Big Data team is the owner of the Vodafone Italy data stack which includes Business Intelligence and Big Data systems used by the entire company as well
IT Solution Senior Specialist – Product, Catalogue & Offer Role purpose: The Catalogue and Offer Senior Specialist designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements short- and long-term solutions
Role Title: Senior DC and SDN Network ArchitectLocation: Newbury/Italy At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custome
Role purpose: The IT ERP Solution Specialist is responsible for the design and delivery of projects and applications in the area that supports ERP Finance business processes. He/she will be involve
The main purposes will be to Design & Delivery new solutions for CustomerCare (e.g. CRM, CMS, Contact Center platform, IVR etc) for both consumer and enterprise commercial business units. The main foc
Role Purpose: Vodafone Network Governance team is part of Italian Network Operation department and is in charge of coordinating actions (implementations or repairs) among different operations teams. O
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chatbot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment wi
Define and implement a roadmap for the Network Operations department focussed on digitalization of processes and relevant activities. Enable analytics development to improve measurement of service
Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of digit
Vodafone Creating and discovering technology is what we do. Whether it’s designing a chatbot or developing a Facial Mouse to help people with cerebral palsy to communicate, we constantly experiment
Own business outcomes, investments and go to market of the Product/Product Line(e.g. private cloud), Define Productvision by translating the technology vision and business strategy into a consistent s