Tribe ICT Security Expert
- He/she is a Reference Person for Tribes, who is able to cover the issues arose in the Squads about Privacy, Security Governance and Information Security.
- Design and implement controls to protect and guarantee Integrity, Confidentiality and Availability of information.
- Support Big Data Function in the use of data and analytics to solve specific business problems, business opportunities and assess their feasibility and impact, in the decisions of data movement, data modelling and data transformation.
- Understand different technologies (applications, Operation Systems, DB environment) and give recommendations to reduce security vulnerabilities and increase information/business assurance.
- Provide security evaluation of change requests related to products and services of Vodafone Italy.
- Support Privacy and Security team.
- Cooperate with Technology – Internal Audit – Group Corporate Security
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Privacy: implementing effective frameworks for data classification/discovery data lifecycle management and data protection
- Big Data: advising on the suitability of Big Data products and solutions. Skills include understanding the goals and the solution; design and implementation of big data architecture; skills on technologies and methods of development; data collection, open data management, advanced data analysis and visualization.
- Security: ensure products and services, systems, processes etc. are compliant with information security best practices (ISO27000 framework, OWASP, PCI DSS).
- Logical security- Supports the Technology Department in the designing and implementing technical countermeasures to guarantee the compliance to Vodafone policy and Privacy law
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Specific technical know-how and competences.
- Data governance skill: data gathering, data storage, data moving, account/user/log management.
- Security Governance, Information security, IT Risk Analysis
- Experience in Big Data analytics and support of deployment of models and algorithms into a commercial / consumer environment to analyse extremely large and multi-structured volumes of data
- Knowledge of mobile Telco networks (3G and 4G).
- Good knowledge of Web appl., Apps, Cloud computing, IoT.
- Privacy, OWASP, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 knowledge.
- Excellent communication, analytical and reporting skills.
- Must have a strategic vision and be result oriented professional.
- Interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and with great attention to detail.
Must have professional qualifications/experience:
- Master’s Degree in quantitative fields like Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Must have fluency in Italian and English.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in a telecoms, banking, insurance, digital services sector
- Experience in implementation of Privacy, ISO 27001, compliance programs
- Certifications in Information Security Systems Certificate would be beneficial.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership The RPA Software Engineer is responsible for:Translating the overall digital vision and target solution designs into working bots that will automate activi
In this role, he/she will be inserted in the Enterprise Operation team and will manage technical assurance for SME and Corporate customers. He/She will report to Enterprise Operation Complex Solutions
Role purpose: The candidate will join the IT Architecture team, within the Information Technology dept., and will ensure alignment between the different Technology initiatives from the IT departments
The main purposes will be to Design & Delivery new solutions for CustomerCare (e.g. CRM, CMS, Contact Center platform, IVR etc) for both consumer and enterprise commercial business units. The main foc
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work a following agile principles fundamentals and we are k
We are looking for a driven and skilled Java Developer who will deliver precise and standard-compliant code, exploiting superiorcoding skills for backend solutions. He / She is an enthusiastic develop
Role purpose: The IT Business Intelligence Senior Specialist designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements short- and long-term solutions for a specific group of IT systems in line with Business
Role Purpose: Vodafone Network Governance team is part of Italian Network Operation department and is in charge of coordinating actions (implementations or repairs) among different operations teams. O
The AI Solution Architect is responsible for designing and leading the implementation of AI Platform solutions and capability architecture for a particular business capability / user journey, accordin
The AI Business Analyst works with Artificial Intelligence Product Owners to drive the business analysis activities, proposing IT solutions and optimizing requirements on business needs Main Activit
The Robotics Automation Solution Architect is responsible for designing and leading the implementation of solutions and capability architecture for a particular business capability / user journey, ac